Thursday, October 17, 2013

Teacup Persian Kittens



Have you ever heard of a Persian teacup? It’s definitely not an oriental teacup served with Middle Eastern coffee, so have another guess.

A Persian teacup is a tiny kitten that is very rare and usually expensive due to its unusualness and size. It is also conceived from the known Persian cat species so it may cost you half of your salary on the go. This tiny kitten resembles the familiar Persian cats known attributes and appearance, expect for the size of course. The Persian cat is long-haired and got its name from similar cat specie coming from former Persia and present Iran. The modern Persian cat is thus developed and breeded in Britain and America. It was brought to Europe from Khorasan, Iran during the 1700th century through Italy.





2 comments:

  1. Awww, they're so cute! I don't know how I feel about them when they get older. I've never been a fan of the flat face. My girlfriend has a cat like that and we've got a very interesting relationship. She'll only sit next to me when I'm playing video games, and when I do, she watches intently until I'm done, and then walks away and ignores me completely. Cat's are pretty weird.
    http://www.boutiquekittens.com/Toy-and-Tea-Cup-Persians-and-Himalayans.74.0.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persian kittens for sale, Persian kittens looking for new long home. Please visit my website or search me in google as PERSIAN KITTENS RANCH
    My website: https://exotickittens.company.com

    ReplyDelete